I have not blogged for awhile because we have all been sick with one thing after another. From stomach bugs to bad colds. I am still sick. I always realize when I am sick or one of my kids is sick, how lucky we are to have our health. There are alot of people who do not have that blessing. I am truely grateful! :)
Well, it is back to school for the winter semester for me. I am taking a filing and records management class. Hopefully it will help me with our business as well. I would like to be able to save us the money we pay our accountant- although there are some things I would never do alone- like our business taxes. She can have those! :)
It is still freezing cold here in Michigan and I am ready for spring. It can come any day now! Yeah, right! This is Northern Michigan. The white stuff will be around for awhile. Atleast the kids love it!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment